Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lively at Night: Pt III

Karlovy Lazne. Remember this name if you are ever in Prague. Located literally right next to the Charles Bridge, this club is crazy. Lasers, lights, multiple dance-floors, ice bars. This place has it all. Spanning five stories, Karlovy Lazne offers something for everyone. One floor is dedicated to electro, another oldies, another top 40 hits. Unfortunately, I don't think the winter is the peak season for this place and it was also a Monday, so it was not crowded. At all. But on the upside, means we had the whole place to ourselves and everybody had a great time. The drinks were relatively cheap which is something that never happens at clubs in the US and this one was by far the coolest spot I have ever stepped foot in. Did I mention the lasers!?!?! I did but I think they bear mentioning again. The club had this room called the "Hypercube," which was basically a room full of mirrors. With lasers bouncing off the mirrors. Which created an awesome visual experience. I think I need one of those in my house. And the light up dance floor too. That was also pretty awesome. I'm not going to go too much more into this place, but seriously, if you ever get a chance, GO! KARLOVY LAZNE! It was unbelievable in more ways than one. Alrighty, back in Germany so I'll keep you updated on where we go next.

Cheers!

-RGIV

No comments:

Post a Comment