Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gettin Lively in the Night

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I'm a creature of the night. When the sun goes down, in my opinion, thats when the real fun begins. My fellow travellers have turned out to be just as lively as I am, and for that I am thankful. I'm currently writing this post with a nice German hefeweizen in my hand enjoying some great Irish folk music at a little pub in Berlin, accompanied by many other Gutenbergers. So far, we have had a great time after all the learning ends. From the church-turned-pub Waxy O'Connors and Tiger Tiger Club in London and jazz clubs and Irish pubs in Berlin, there has been no shortage of friends, fun, and of course, beer. To me, this is only the beginning, as we haven't even gotten to the incredible techno clubs in Berlin and Prague, but I thought this could be the beginning of an ongoing series about what kind of shenanigans your favorite travelers find as we move from city to city. So stay tuned. Great things happen at night.

-RGIV

No comments:

Post a Comment